Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
I found this recipe in one of the pre-Pesach issues of 2021 Ami/Whisk magazine. They promised a recipe of the ‘I can’t believe this is not chometz’ quality. It looked great in the picture but I was still a little skeptical. I’m happy to say that they were right and these cookies are great!
- 2 3/4 C. almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2/3 C. oil
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla sugar
- 1 C. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Combine almond flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl
- In a separate bowl mix oil and sugars until well combined
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined
- Add chocolate chips and mix until just combined
- Form balls of dough and place on a baking sheet 2 inches apart. These cookies don’t flatten during baking therefore you will need to slightly flatten them using a glass bottom etc.
- Bake for 13-14 minutes. I like them well done.