We never used to make crinkle cookies in our house until Rivkie came into our lives! Thank you Rivkie for the yummy recipe and thank you Zev for baking!
- 1/2 C. + 1/4 C. oil, separately
- 2 C sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 C. cocoa
- 2 C. flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- confectioners sugar
- In a bowl of an electric mixer beat the 1/2 C. oil and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beat between each addition.
- Mix the cocoa and the 1/4 C. oil separately and add to mixture.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder.
- Refrigerate batter for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Form small balls of dough and roll in confectioners sugar, place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes. Do not over bake as the cookies keep baking out of the oven. The outside of the cookie should feel dry but it shouldn’t feel hard.